[nSLUG] Java issues

Jeff Warnica jeff at coherentnetworksolutions.com
Sun Jul 2 01:22:57 ADT 2006

Put it in your CLASS_PATH, somewhere, I'd guess. If you don't know what
that means, and/or it doesn't "just work" like, say, Mono apps, join the
Sun-is-insane-recognizers club. Sun having not learnt anything from NeWS
or, I suppose, CDE, continues to try very hard to prevent people from
using their stuff. Java marches on, despite their best efforts to the
contrary.

On Sat, 2006-07-01 at 18:50 -0300, J. Paul Bissonnette wrote:
> Thanks Rich
> Discovered that Sun Java was not installed, that is now corrected.
> At the website http://www.cmnbc.ca/ is a link to Atlas Gallery
> <http://www.shim.bc.ca/atlases/atlas.html>   there are maps which
> require  an Autodesk Mapguide viewer mgjava.jar.
> There are instruction to install it for Solaris or Windoze, where would
> you install it in linux?

!DSPAM:44a74a2869006417743122!