[nSLUG] Install Fest this Saturday!

Philip O'Brien pobrien at cs.dal.ca
Tue Jan 31 17:10:50 AST 2006

Hello everyone,

Wanted to let everyone know that the Dalhousie Student Chapter of the
ACM will be holding an install fest at the Dalhousie University Computer
Science Building this coming Saturday (February 4th) from 12 PM to 7 PM.
There will also be a bar opened from 4:30 PM onwards, courtesy of the
Dalhousie Computer Science Society!

We will have lots of space, tables and network equipment to set up PCs
and will have many of the popular distros on hand. There will be some
snacks and drinks available, but if you'd like to bring along something,
please feel free to do so!

There will also be a few O'Reilly books given away.

We hope many of you can make it out.  For location and driving
instructions, take at look at:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=6050+university+Ave+Halifax&ll=44.637788,-63.587065&spn=0.014322,0.035491

If you have any questions or have special requirements please let us/me
know or put them on the Install Fest wiki:
http://www.dal-acm.ca/Projects/InstallFest

Thanks,
Philip O'Brien
Past-chair, Dalhousie Student Chapter of the ACM

!DSPAM:43dfd1fe97809307118469!