[nSLUG] rules_du_jour and spamassassin

Bill Davidson bdavidso at supercity.ns.ca
Wed Jan 18 15:26:35 AST 2006

On Wed, 2006-18-01 at 14:51 -0400, Donald Teed wrote:
> On the spamassassin wiki, I see a script called rules_du_jour for
> obtaining
> and updating one's custom rules.
[snip]

> Has anyone tried the resource?  In production?

Yes, but I don't use that huge ruleset of bad IP's, I rely on several
RBL's plus my own blacklist for that.

I use the following update-able rulesets:

sare_adult, sare_bayes_poison_nxm, sare_genlsubj0, sare_header0,
sare_html0, sare_obfu, sare_oem, sare_specific, sare_spoof, sare_uri0

I also use a few other after-market rulesets which aren't handled by
rules-du-jour.

--
Bill Davidson
bdavidso at supercity.ns.ca