[nSLUG] rules_du_jour and spamassassin

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 14:51:46 AST 2006

On the spamassassin wiki, I see a script called rules_du_jour for obtaining
and updating one's custom rules.  That seems like an interesting resource,
but given the reputation of wiki's to have anyone contribute stuff that
might
be slanted, I wonder how well tested these rule sets are.

The rule set for bad URIs is an exhaustive list of 3MB in size - it isn't
something
that eyeballing or even basic testing can discover any flaws that might
blacklist legitimate email.

Has anyone tried the resource?  In production?

--Donald

!DSPAM:43ce8e44153232007685099!