[nSLUG] OT: New to the area - need help with food search

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Jan 3 14:26:07 AST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-03 at 02:04 -0400, Jason Kenney wrote:
> > I tried Brothers.  The sausage is very good, its what we call Summer
> Maybe Pete's Frootique would have something if Chris Brothers' doesn't,
> but I wouldn't bet on it.

In case there's any confusion about this (and it wasn't clear to me from
the above exchange whether there is some confusion or not, but it's
certainly an easy mistake to make,) Brothers Meats (Agricola) and Chris
Brothers Meats & Delicatessen are different companies.

Ben

!DSPAM:43bac1c2242051310020942!