[nSLUG] OT: New to the area - need help with food search

Artson artson at hotpop.com
Mon Jan 2 18:31:30 AST 2006

On 2 Jan 2006 at 17:14, Rich wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for going off topic, I was checking the web trying to find
> anything in the area.  I usually find out about shops and restaurants by
> word of mouth.
>
> Do you know any place I can get Polish Sausage, like kielbasa, or other
> foods like lekvar cookies, walnut roll, or poppyseed rolls.  I moved to
> Halifax from a large Eastern European area in Pennsylvania.  I miss a
> lot these foods.

May I recommend http://chefmoz.org/Canada/NS/Halifax/ and
http://dmoz.org/Regional/North_America/Canada/Nova_Scotia/Localities/H/Halifax
/Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars/

Fine websites and restaurants, prepared by people who care. :-)

--

Put your expertise to work,
join the editors at DMOZ

!DSPAM:43b9aee8200836855359653!