[nSLUG] graphs for website...

David Potter dlpotter at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Feb 21 16:07:55 AST 2006

Hi Dop

In the end OpenOffice might work out...  today the only way I could
figure how to extract a graph was to insert it into a html page and save
it... in the end. I wasn't real happy with the output...

I'll play with it some more... I often wonder if I'm re-inventing a
wheel or beating on the learning curve...

Thanks,

David

Dop Ganger wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, David Potter wrote:
>
>> I'm looking for a program that will allow me to create relatively
>> simple 2/3-D bar/pie graphs for a website. This is not scientific
>> work...
>>
>> I think I'd like a spreadsheet type program that would allow me to
>> resize (without the resolution going all to hell) and export into
>> some standard web format.
>

> Would OpenOffice not do the trick?
>
> If you're looking for something that you can use on a website to
> generate spreadsheet-type graphs, I've had success with JpGraph
> (http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/) under PHP.
>
> Cheers... Dop.

!DSPAM:43fb731c112786131331383!