[nSLUG] Root Partition Woes

David Potter dlpotter at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 15 12:37:07 AST 2006

Hi Rowan,

My first suspicion would be log files gone wild... if that doesn't seem
to be the problem -  maybe  try a `find `

# find  /  -type f -mtime -1 | less

should find any files modified in the last day ( -3 would give you three
days, etc...).

david potter
(who doesn't claim to be a `find ` expert... ;-)

Halifax Nova Scotia - Home Buyer Seminars -
http://www.davidpotter.ca/Seminars/page_1354125.html

--

!DSPAM:43f358b625328617683947!