[nSLUG] Palm TX sync with jpilot??

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Wed Dec 27 17:43:07 AST 2006

OOPs foot in mouth disease again, was thinking of some other prog that
acted as a plug-in for Jpilot. I did try this with a different failure.
I am running LTSP wireless thin client on a structured network. I
honestly do not know that much about networking, the difference in
set-up between an Ad-Hoc and a structured net work. This would be nice,
no USB.

What is my main wish is to be able to sync the Palm with the database in
OpenOffice, preferably without evolution or installing KDE.