[nSLUG] Palm TX sync with jpilot??

J. Paul Bissonnette jpaulb at eastlink.ca
Wed Dec 27 13:27:08 AST 2006

Thanks Dop

Finally got it working. It was a number  of thing not quite right.
I configured port setting to /dev/pilot as you wrote, nothing, so I
purged jpilot and reinstalled it.
Now TX synced with jpilot; but not the old PalmVx. The Palm Vx would
sync with evolution but not the TX.
The Vx will not directly sync with TX.... Grrrr.

I then purged Evolution and Gnome-pilot, still nothing.
finally
 find  -name evolution
removed all files, nothing then the same for Gnome-pilot

Jpilot works now with both Palms, I think the Gnome-pilot was the cause
of some of the problem.

Personally I thing Evolution sucks; but I do not know of any other app
that I can use to sync the Database in OpenOffice with the Palm.

Thanks again

Paul