[nSLUG] PC100 SDRAM?

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Fri Dec 15 10:33:31 AST 2006

On Fri, 15 Dec 2006, Oliver Doepner wrote:

> I'm looking for PC100 SDRAM, 168pin, 100MHz components.

I was looking for some recently, the only place locally I could find any
was Robotnik (http://www.robotnik.com/home.php?cat=30). They were also
cheaper than places like Tiger Direct - especially if you take shipping
into account.

> I live in Halifax and have a bicycle so I can only pick up things within  the
> city.

Robotnik's up in Bayer's Lake; I wouldn't recommend it on a fixie or
single speed. It's about a 50 minute ride from downtown (faster on the way
back, of course).

Cheers... Dop.

!DSPAM:4582b25b97541320213265!