[nSLUG] PC100 SDRAM?

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 10:23:46 AST 2006

Hi there!

I want to run Linux on a Dell Dimension XPS 1450 machine. It has only
128MB of RAM so I want to give it some more memory.

I'm looking for PC100 SDRAM, 168pin, 100MHz components.

It has 3 slots. Currently there is one 128MB component and the other 2
slots are free. According to the Dell manual memory components with up
to 256MB each can be used and different sizes can be mixed.

It would be great if anyone has some suitable 64MB, 128MB or 256MB
modules for sale or donation. :)

I live in Halifax and have a bicycle so I can only pick up things within
  the city.

thank you
Oliver

--