[nSLUG] Re: WRT54GS router

Tim timothy at fabrysociety.org
Wed Aug 16 14:30:00 ADT 2006

I have installed openwrt on a V5 router after jumping through some hoops. From
V5 + they stopped using an embedded linux and have moved to vxworks. It only
has 2 mb flash, but you can install a micro version. I compiled my own after I
got it up and running, but the lack of ram (4 or 8mb, I can't remember) took my
ability to run the software I wanted (chillispot). It still was fully
functional. You may also want to look at dd-wrt for the WTR54G/GS.

Tim

Quoting ricardd at mathstat.dal.ca: