[nSLUG] Re:..shell command output AND input to text file [was] got one mouse working -

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Wed Aug 16 09:00:07 ADT 2006

Ben Armstrong wrote:
> If you need or want XOrg, you want to be running Etch.

On the other hand, there's always backports.org, which carries backports
for Sarge of many packages:

http://www.backports.org/debian/pool/main/x/xorg-x11/

However, I can't vouch for the stability/security/timeliness of updates
for the packages here.  My personal bias is that if I were really
concerned about stability and security, I'd stick with a pure Sarge
system, but if I were more relaxed about straying from the
tried-and-true, I'd just go ahead and use Etch.

Ben

!DSPAM:44e308c9200033187615758!