[nSLUG] Re:..shell command output AND input to text file [was] got one mouse working -

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 08:57:39 ADT 2006

Hi Ben,

Thanks for clarifying which version has which 'X'.

I think that since I'm still in the basic install stage, I'll take
your advice, switch horses and go to Etch. Stability is not an issue
for me, this is mainly leisure for me. No big stakes.

Do you know if the Etch installer is different, newer or improved  or
quirky? Any caveats?

Thanks,

Bob