[nSLUG] Re:..shell command output AND input to text file [was] got one mouse working -

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 23:07:48 ADT 2006

Is there a way to capture the output text AND its input shell command
into a text file?

I need to start keeping a record of activities in trying to solve
this USB mouse
issue.

I  don't have XOrg but instead XF86, which I'm confused about since I
was under the impressin that Debian had migrated away from XF86 to
XOrg.

The logs weren't particularly revealing or I'm overlooking something obvious.

Bob