[nSLUG] dd-wrt

Oliver Doepner o.doepner at web.de
Thu Aug 10 19:46:46 ADT 2006

Hi,

I want to thank everybody who answered my questions concerning Linux
firmware for Linksys WRT54GL.

I think I will try DD-WRT because of the GUI. I don't want to tinker too
much with the firmware so I think the all-in-one approach of DD-WRT is
good for me.

The modularity of OpenWRT is certainly an interesting aspect and I might
look into that if I feel that DD-WRT uses too many resources or has
other significant drawbacks.

Oliver

Eric J Russell wrote:
> I looked at the features offered on the other firmwares, dd-wrt seems to
> be the best, although i'm sure the others have their uses and could be
> very solid firmwares...ymmv

!DSPAM:44dbb75824072173316182!