[nSLUG] Aliant PPPoE

Jeff Warnica jeff at coherentnetworksolutions.com
Thu Apr 20 17:22:34 ADT 2006

The last time my Aliant pppoe connection was reset was 9 days ago. It
may not be telco grade, but compared to what? The voice and data service
that relies on the kindness of people, in emergencies including
prolonged power outages, not to walk away with unguarded, man-portable,
generators?

Have all you configurations been in the same geographic area?