[nSLUG] Invitation to Present at CEOS'06

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Thu Apr 13 13:32:17 ADT 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 03:43 -0300, Tony Abou-Assaleh wrote:
> Have you done anything interesting with FOSS in the past 12 month (or
> more) and you think that others may benefit from your experience? Send us
> a couple pages with your preference to give a talk, poster, and/or demo.

Well, interesting to me and my Debian colleagues?  Yeah.  But nothing I
could turn into a talk, really.  But Mako's your keynote speaker?  Why
didn't you say so in your email?  Now you have my interest piqued (if
only to see if I can hook up with Mako when he comes)!

Ben

!DSPAM:443e7d15308103541618169!