[nSLUG] Invitation to Present at CEOS'06

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa at acm.org
Thu Apr 13 03:43:02 ADT 2006

Dear nSLUGers:

I would like to invite you to give a talk, present a poster, or a demo at
the upcoming Conference on Engaging in Open Source (CEOS'06). Last year
was the first CEOS and it was a huge success. This year we are a taking a
different approach that focuses on contributions from the FOSS community.

Full details are on the CEOS web site at:

http://ceos.dal-acm.ca

Key items are reproduced here.

Topics: Pretty much anything related to FOSS

Important Dates:
    * Deadline for Submission of Papers, Posters and Demos: 28 April 2006
    * Notification of Acceptance: 05 May 2006
    * Deadline for Camera-ready Submissions: 12 May 2006
    * Early Registration Discount Ends: 05 May 2006
    * Online Registration Deadline: 25 May 2006
    * Conference: 1-2 June 2006

Papers will be screened by the steering committee for quality and
relevance, but will not be peer-reviewed.

Have you done anything interesting with FOSS in the past 12 month (or
more) and you think that others may benefit from your experience? Send us
a couple pages with your preference to give a talk, poster, and/or demo.

We also have sponsorship opportunities of various levels available if your
company is interested in supporting the event.

Question? Comments? Not sure? Send us an email! ceos at dal-acm.ca

Looking forward to your participation,

Tony Abou-Assaleh
CEOS'06 Co-Chair