[nSLUG] most secure BB is?

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 18:47:52 ADT 2006

Hi,

Our webmaster guy is off to find an option that works for him,
then I'll take a look.  I'll probably mention SMF to him.

I've implemented SMF before, but I'm undecided whether
this or something commercial with regular maintenance
would be the way to go.  Many only support mysql, which
is not what we'd prefer on the backend.

--Donald

On 4/2/06, Bradley Hazelton <bradley at bradnet.net> wrote:

> Donald,
>
> Just wondering if you found a message board that fits your needs? I'm
> very interested in this topic, as a message board is one of the central
> features of two large projects I'm working on.
>
> I was planing on using SMF because of the ease of integration with the
> CMS I'll use, but I am always open to other ideas.
>
> Donald Teed wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is something that might have a few dozen opinions...
> >
> > What bulletin board web application is considered relatively
> > secure?  By secure I mean not as likely to be expliotable or
> > used as a spam tool.
> >
> > I'd like to see postgres as a supported option if possible
> > as well.  Ones that cost a little cash could be considered as well.
> >
> > --Donald

> !DSPAM:44300dc199451214535308!

!DSPAM:4430468c104262028443782!