[nSLUG] most secure BB is?

Bradley Hazelton bradley at bradnet.net
Sun Apr 2 14:45:02 ADT 2006

Donald,

Just wondering if you found a message board that fits your needs? I'm
very interested in this topic, as a message board is one of the central
features of two large projects I'm working on.

I was planing on using SMF because of the ease of integration with the
CMS I'll use, but I am always open to other ideas.