[nSLUG] Mail movement issue

Rowan Townshend rtownshend at emslimited.ca
Thu Sep 29 14:30:19 ADT 2005

Hello again,

  Something that stands out regarding the issue is this, I have a
Hotmail account and I can successfully send from my server account to
there no problem.  I tested this both through the web interface as well
as in Outlook Express.  However, other people in the office are having
problems if they send to their own Hotmail accounts if they use programs
like Outlook XP or ThunderBird (using equivilant settings to OE in each
instance).  The same issue manifests when attempting to mail DAL.
That's not to say that "Go Outlook Express!" is the answer, as even that
avenue closes for certain domains.  I am still compiling a list of
problem domains, perhapses my mail server is not providing proper
credentials for some reason?

-Rowan Townshend

!DSPAM:433c2585145252028619382!