[nSLUG] Static IP woes

Rick Burdon burdonrc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 17:19:24 ADT 2005

If i understand your problem, and how your net work is setup, your
server is just connected like a node on the LAN.  If that is the case
then the problem is more then likely the router setup.  If that is the
case then your DNS and default gateway info is wrong or the other
machines are not updated. Try rebooting a Windows machine to se if it
picks up the correct settings.

Rick Burdon