[nSLUG] Linux & BSD Install Fest

Chris Jordan cjordan at cs.dal.ca
Thu Sep 8 10:07:32 ADT 2005

(credits to David Nichols for original post)

Hey everyone,

  Your Dalhousie ACM Student Chapter is organizing an Open Source
Operating System Install Fest on Saturday the 24th of September. The
event will be held on the ground floor of the Computer Science
Building, beginning at 12 noon and ending approximately 6pm.

Although we will be mainly concentrating on Linux and BSD at this
Install Fest we want everyone to know that anyone with an open source
operating system is more than welcome to join in.

 If you've heard of Linux or BSD and would be interested in exploring
the lovely world of open source but not sure where or how to get your
feet wet, this event is for you! We will be offering personal support
and instruction from Dalhousie's finest. We will also be providing
snacks and beverages for everyone who comes out!

For more information please see the Install Fest website:
http://www.dal-acm.ca/Projects/InstallFest

--
Chris Jordan
Dalhousie Computer Science PhD Candidate

!DSPAM:4320321d54381823316872!