[nSLUG] Any Grade Schoolers interested in Web Programming?

Chris Jordan cjordan at cs.dal.ca
Sun Oct 23 15:38:27 ADT 2005

Hey all,

The Dalhousie Association of Computing Machinists have been running a
series of Advance Web Programming workshops on Thursday evenings. They
are fairly well attended but there is still some space to take a few
more students. I would like to see if there are any high school students
who would be interested in this. No experience is required. We will be
introducing them to Linux and Ruby on Rails.

If you have a kid that is curious about computers and wants to know what
it is like to be involved in a real Computer Science lab at University
then these workshops would be ideal. We also have an open door policy on
membership to our lab so if they wish to continue on from these
workshops and get involved in some of our project they are welcome to do so.

If you are interested please let me know. Space is limited right now so
I will have to accept on a first come first serve basis though if there
is a large response I will allocate additional lab space.

!DSPAM:435bd8a2132431070872587!