[nSLUG] Fwd: ISC dhcpd on Linux and Novell...uh...stuff.

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 14:20:59 ADT 2005

Just two little things to contribute:

- I think you can force all leases to renew by doing a
restart on DHCP server.

- If the vendor is Novell, what would they say if you were
running Suse Enterprise as the DHCP server?  Would they
actually say "dump our product and use Windows?"

I think Novell has to get their act together.  In a similar
way they have introduced iPrint, which does not support
authentication from Mac and Linux printer clients.
Unless Novell's motto is "where do you want to go
today", they need to re-educate project managers.