[NSLUG] mail be directed to junk folder

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 3 10:01:18 ADT 2005

--- Gordon Jones <haveanotherpuff at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think with yahoo you can make a filter,when you do
> use NSLUG as the
> keyword.The reason it keeps putting NSLUG mail into
> your junk(bulk )folder is
> that everytime someone replies it is from their
> personal address not the
> NSLUG address so in order not to have them put into
> your bulk folder you will
> either have to add every address you get from NSLUG
> or make a filter.You have
> to go to options and then filters in order to make a
> filter in yahoo mail.
>
> On Monday 03 October 2005 2:10 am, Rolana Johnson
> wrote:
> > Yours was bounced into the spam folder as well, so
> > with yahoo I probably don't have many options to
> > change this other than to keep telling the program
> > that these ones are not spam, and hopefully at
> some
> > point it will work right.  Thanks for the info
> though.
> >
> > Rolana

Thanks for the replies, both of you. What is weird is
that I've been using Yahoo email and nslug for at
least 2 years and it wasn't doing that. On the other
hand they have been upgrading their portal recently,
maybe they also "improved" the email service. I'll
email them and let you know what their reply is. Once
again thanks!
Réjean
P.S. I'm curious to see where this post is gonna go.