[NSLUG] mail be directed to junk folder

Gordon Jones haveanotherpuff at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:44:42 ADT 2005

I think with yahoo you can make a filter,when you do use NSLUG as the
keyword.The reason it keeps putting NSLUG mail into your junk(bulk )folder is
that everytime someone replies it is from their personal address not the
NSLUG address so in order not to have them put into your bulk folder you will
either have to add every address you get from NSLUG or make a filter.You have
to go to options and then filters in order to make a filter in yahoo mail.

On Monday 03 October 2005 2:10 am, Rolana Johnson wrote:
> Yours was bounced into the spam folder as well, so
> with yahoo I probably don't have many options to
> change this other than to keep telling the program
> that these ones are not spam, and hopefully at some
> point it will work right.  Thanks for the info though.
>
> Rolana

!DSPAM:43411a22255481851750390!