[nSLUG] re: mail redirected to junk folder

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 2 15:34:21 ADT 2005

Hi again!
I don't know if any of you was able to read my reply
to Dop this morning.
Here is what it said:
"Hi all!
Thanks Dop and George for some of the explanations, a
bit complicated to me but I'll keep reading and doing
some researches. Just want to let you know that I
forwarded one of Rowan's messages to my wife's
Sympatico email addy and that I copied everything in
the either and here it is;

If it can help you to make sense of it that's good. "

I am posting again because I kept checking my mail to
see if my reply would show up in my Yahoo email and lo
and behold I found it within my Bulk folder again. If
any of you has a clue that a novice Linux user can
understand I would be glad to read it. Thanks!
Réjean