[nSLUG] mail be directed to junk folder

rejean chamberland laudire2you at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 1 23:16:03 ADT 2005

--- Rolana Johnson <rolanaj at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have been getting mail from NSLUG at yahoo for
> quite
> a while now and never had a problem all of a sudden
> some of the mail from the list is being directed to
> the junk mail folder.  It seems to be only certain
> ones though others are getting through just fine.
> Anyone else have this problem?
>
> RolanaJ

Hi!
I was just going to reply saying that it hasn't
happened to me with Aliant High-Speed, Sympatico at
this moment using Ubuntu ( but that's irrelevant).
When I noticed 2 emails in my Yahoo.ca email account
Bulk folder. Thought they probably were junk mail and
not related to your enquiry but sure enough they where
from nslug ( from Rowan Townshend dated Sept.29).
George, how would one go about seeing the message
header on Yahoo using Firefox? I had no problem doing
on my personnal Sympatico email account with either
Netscape, Mozilla or Thunderbird but an online account
is beyond my knowledge for now. I kept the 2 replies
so when can always see what the headers had to say.