[nSLUG] freebsd for sparc64.addendum

Ken Hughes kendallhughes at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 00:54:05 AST 2005

Sorry ... I was a little over-eager and wasn't quite thorough enough.
I found Aurora v2 and am d/l'ing it now.

And it looks like Frenzy 0.3 or 0.4 might come on stream some time as well.
I'm looking for liveCDs as I'm not much of a geek but I love unix for
linguistics stuff and want to use my Ultra60 to learn, learn, learn.

Thus far I think I like the NetBSD release (which I've been using on
old 68K Macs)
cuz it is so very pristine and orderly.

Nonetheless, if you have a thought about FreeBSD for Sparc64,
please feel free to clue me.

Thanks very much.

Ken