[nSLUG] Grrrr....

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Fri Nov 18 14:37:16 AST 2005

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 12:07 -0400, David Potter wrote:
> Optional search string:<input type=text name=searchstring>
> <input type=hidden name=currentclass value=auto><br>
> <input type=submit value=Search>
> </form>
> /*****************************************************************/
>
> ...which has stumped me... I'm guessing that there's something about
> "searchclass.html" that I haven't encountered yet.

Well, the above suggests these should work (and they do):

http://www.h-a-l-i-f-a-x-h-e-r-a-l-d.com/searchclass.html?currentclass=auto&searchstring=golf
http://www.h-a-l-i-f-a-x-h-e-r-a-l-d.com/searchclass.html?currentclass=auto&searchstring=passat

But "|" is not supported in the query.  Maybe with a bit more
experimentation you could discover if they do support it, only using a
different syntax?

HTH,
Ben

!DSPAM:437e1f61225991011412451!