[nSLUG] Re: anyone run their own mail server?

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 08:56:29 AST 2005

Hello,

I looked into this awhile ago, and I decided it was cheaper and more
reliable to use OLM.net's email only service than to buy the dynamic DNS
mail forwarder and port forwarding service from dyndns.org<http://dyndns.org>

It isn't much cheaper, but at $20/year they can provide better connectivity
than I can with my changing IP and DSL..

On 11/9/05, rb <rb.chimp at gmail.com> wrote:

>  As a follow up.. found atleast 1 place that offers the service for a
> monthly/yearly fee.. and a 10 day trial.
>  http://www.dnsexit.com/
>  Would still prefer to have someone local-ish help me out, but I'll take
> what I can find. :)
>  rb
>
>  On 11/9/05, rb <rb.chimp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >  Looking for someone who runs their own mailserver, and would be willing
> > to be my backup. :)
> >  I host email for a few personal domains, not much traffic.. mostly
> > spam.
> >  I currently have someone accepting the mail on port 25 and forwarding
> > it to me.
> >  If anyone is willing to help me out, drop me a line.
> >  Thanks,
> >  rb

> !DSPAM:4372a503307566608076580!

!DSPAM:4373437e321381268388104!