[nSLUG] Need fix for plain text showing garbage in Mac (Word)

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:09:37 ADT 2005

I think the answer is quite simple: the resume should be
sent in what ever format the employer is requesting.

In my experience that was Doc, PDF, text, and HTML.
I submitted PDF if they didn't ask, and then asked if
that was OK.  I figured PDF was the most crisp
looking and platform/software independant in terms
of how it would look.  Given that most technical documentation
available over the web is produced in PDF, everyone
already has the reader installed.

!DSPAM:428e8a6939001413620852!