[nSLUG] Re: Need fix for plain text showing garbage in Mac (Word)

bob ashley ashley at chebucto.ca
Tue May 17 21:50:44 ADT 2005

Thanks Michael. Perspective is everything. A so-called "rant" from one
side is merely a "strong conviction" from the other.

One's friends will praise your perseverance, while one's enemies censure
this same behavior as obstinance.

You didn't mention vi. What's your opinion on that one?

Thanks,

Bob

!DSPAM:428a917e230597725420662!