[nSLUG] InstallFest success

Bob Ashley ashley at chebucto.ns.ca
Sun May 15 14:47:15 ADT 2005

Great job organizing a great event (CEOS) everyone at Dal ACM! It was quite
obvious the huge amount of time and sweat labour that went into putting it all
together. For next year I'll volunteer a plate of the now-reputed stuffed
mushrooms. That'll cap things. [moan]

Andrew, I think you oughta wear a penguin suit or devil horns (pace Tony)! CEOS
needs a mascot.

Bob