[nSLUG] Reinstalling Boot Loader - was Newbie needs help

Betti Ann & Preston Smith prsmith at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat May 14 07:06:19 ADT 2005

Doug!

Thank you for your clear and helpful explanation.

As soon as I get my XP system stabilized I will spend time getting the
Ubuntu side running.  Regretfully, I goofed in that I did not create a
rescue disk so I will have to do a bit more research.  If nothing else,
my oversight regarding the disk reinforces the need to create and
protect such a beast. And the process of recreating the loader will take
me a few steps further into the depths of Linux.

Preston