[nSLUG] open source organizer

Sean Smith seandanielsmith at gmail.com
Fri May 13 14:59:39 ADT 2005

There is always the Mozilla Calender product
(http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/) which has the advantages
of integrating with Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird, or being standalone
with the Sunbird client. It also stores files in an open format, and
the clients are cross-platform compatible, so if you ever decide to
switch to an alternative system, backup and restore should be simple.

Regards,

Sean Smith