[nSLUG] make, Makefile hurdle [new user query]

robert ashley at chebucto.ca
Mon May 9 09:03:26 ADT 2005

Thanks Jason,

No, I did actually do the ./configure step. Since things go wrong
immediately after that, I'm going to first see if--thanks to George's
tip--if the ./configure step failed.

Thanks for the supporting theory info. Appreciate anything along that
lines because I'm finding this 'make' and 'Makefile' lessons not exactly
lucid nor simple.

Bob