[nSLUG] what to do with an older Sun machine?

ricardd at mathstat.dal.ca ricardd at mathstat.dal.ca
Fri Jun 10 09:04:57 ADT 2005

Hello nslug,
By some twisted series of event, a Sun Ultra 10 Creator 3D box landed in
my office and stands there unused. I have no experience with Sun products,
except as a happy user of a well-maintained system running Solaris that I
access from my laptop. As I don't have a desktop machine at home, I
thought that this could be an interesting project.

What are my options here in terms of bringing this machine back to life? I
don't have the full specs, I need to scrounge around for a Sun keyboard
and a monitor before firing it up. It currently runs Solaris 8.
Cheers,

Dan

!DSPAM:42a981e9244904296615120!