[nSLUG] Debian 3.1 (sarge) is released

Jack Warkentin jwark at eastlink.ca
Wed Jun 8 11:05:38 ADT 2005

Hi Everybody

On Mon, 2005-06-06 at 23:16, bob ashley wrote:
> Does that mean sid is now testing or does sid remain unstable and they
> dream up a new name for testing?
>
> Do my sources.list need to be changed?

I can't speak re your regular Debian installation, but on your Libranet
3.0 you should most definitely *not* update the sources.list. You should
only update/upgrade that system using the Adminmenu. It the sources.list
needs to be updated it will happen as part of that update/upgrade
process.

Regards

Jack

Jack Warkentin, phone: 902-404-0457; email: jwark at eastlink.ca