[nSLUG] Re: OOo Spreadsheet for Canadian Payroll Tax

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa at dal.ca
Sun Jun 5 21:26:46 ADT 2005

Thanks for th tip Jack. I'm gonna take a look at it.

On their FAQ they say:

"5. When are commercial licenses absolutely required for Quasar
Accounting?

You require a commercial license for Quasar Accounting Software when
Quasar is connected directly or indirectly to an application such as a
database or other application that is not licensed under GPL."

... which doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Do these people NOT
know what GPL is? Or am I way off?

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Ph.D. Candidate, Faculty of Computer Science
Dalhousie University, Halifax, NS, Canada, B3H 1W5
Fax:   902-492-1517
Email: taa at acm.org
WWW:   http://www.cs.dal.ca/~taa/