[nSLUG] Re: OOo Spreadsheet for Canadian Payroll Tax

Jack Warkentin jwark at eastlink.ca
Sun Jun 5 21:16:09 ADT 2005

Hi Everybody

Michael has been looking for an alternative to Intuit's QuickBooks. I
don't know if this is relevant, but have you heard of Linux Canada Inc?

Here is a quote from their web site:

'Linux Canada Inc. is proud to provide our Quasar Accounting package to
the world in open source under the GNU General Public License (GPL).'

They can be checked out at www.linuxcanada.com

Regards

Jack

Jack Warkentin, phone: 902-404-0457; email: jwark at eastlink.ca