[nSLUG] Re: X freeze, clock weirdness: Connected? Cause?

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Wed Jun 1 01:20:50 ADT 2005

me>      "hwclock --show" wrongly shows the hw clock time -- UTC.

mctylr> Not related to your keyboard / mouse lockup.

Okay! Quite right. All it takes is a boot to the head.

Somewhere along the way my timezone had been set to "Factory" --
whatever that means. Now log files have the right time stamp.

Which leaves me with X freezing the keyboard and mouse.

Thanks,
- Mike

                                                           /V\

!DSPAM:429d3711183201064611284!