[nSLUG] fault tolerant internet connection

Henry Stern henry at stern.ca
Fri Jul 29 19:27:25 ADT 2005

If you want to do it the easy way, Cisco/Linksys sells a "DSL load
balancer."  You plug your two DSL connections in to it and it balances
your outgoing connections.  Your incoming connections are routed
appropriately.  If you want to balance the incoming connections, use two
A records for the hostname that people will be connecting to.

Henry