[nSLUG] fault tolerant internet connection

Tim timothy at fabrysociety.org
Thu Jul 28 14:51:40 ADT 2005

Does anyone know of a simple way to route packets out over both an Eastlink
connection and an Mpowered connection? I have done some static routing, but
what I'm looking for is to not only balance the load on each connection, but to
use something similar to an OSPF type routing policy where the shortest (and
thus in theory the fastest) connection is made. This would also route around if
either the cable or mpowered went out. I currently use Slackware (10.0 on one
machine and 10.1 on another) I've looked at Zebra before, but I cannot find
sufficent documentation to wrap my brain around.

Thanks,
Tim

This message was sent using the fabrysociety.org Webmail.
For more Information please visit ;
http://www.fabrysociety.org

!DSPAM:42e91b2c303653791644028!