[nSLUG] Wireless at Dalhousie

Sean Smith seandanielsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:24:24 ADT 2005

No, for wireless, since you need a student ID and password, you don't
have to register the MAC address. At least, you didn't 3 months ago
when I was working at one of the help desks.

I would reccomend either e-mailing them about it, or going in to the
help desk and making sure the client is set up properly.

Sean