[nSLUG] Possible oops (Re: getting sftp/ssh...)

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Tue Jul 5 13:57:34 ADT 2005

Did I get attribution mixed up?  Having deleted the beginning of the
thread, did I misremember who was originally asking about "sftp/ssh
access at hosting ISP"?

I thought it was Donald.  Well, if it wasn't, then read the "why not
local service" as directed at the original poster who was
dis-satisfied with the ssh access to his website and was looking
far afield for service.

- Mike

                                                           /V\

!DSPAM:42cabb169391076077350!