[nSLUG] Do It Yourself with dynamic DNS services

Crawford, Andrew (IT) Andrew.Crawford at morganstanley.com
Tue Jul 5 11:08:09 ADT 2005

I personally use webulex, a Canadian company though they host their servers in the US. Pretty cost effective, a few nice extras included. They do offer SSH though you have to ask for it to be enabled. I'm very happy with them in terms of availability and performance. They've always responded to emails pretty quickly too.

SSH access and mod_perl support were the reason I chose them, and I now have two sites hosted with them.

No connection except as a customer; not the opinion of Keane or Morgan Stanley etc....

Cheers,

Andrew

!DSPAM:42ca9453324241748311669!